Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Some websites I like...

It occurred to me while writing my last post that there are some websites I should share.

www.televisionwithoutpity.com - Recaps and message boards for all of the hot shows (and by all, I mean all...even The Search for the Next Doll had a message board) The message boards in particular are a good source for spoilers ( I knew the correct order of elimination for The Amazing Race All Stars at the beginning of the season)

www.greyswriters.com - This is the Writers Blog for Grey's Anatomy. They always do a post a day after any new episode. They're an interesting read and sometimes a good source of information.

www.spoilerfix.com - This is my TV spoilers site. For those of you who like to read spoilers (like me) this is a good place to go. They cover Greys', Desperate Housewives, Veronica Mars, Heroes, Brothers & Sisters, Lost, Prison Break, Smallville, Ugly Betty, etc. You would be suprised by how much can be spoiled

www.trent.blogspot.com (aka www.Pinkisthenewblog.com) - This is the celebrity and pop culture site that I visit daily. Trent is awesome and has the funniest commentary on celeb gossip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great sites!