Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yes, I know, I'm a bad blogger....

I'm having trouble remembering that I have this blog, plus I'm a boring person so I don't know what to write...

2 Topics today: Gilmore Girls & Dancing w/ the Stars

Gilmore Girls made me cry. Especially when Rory was getting her diploma. It was emotional partly because the series is almost over and partly because my memories of this time in Rory's life are so fresh, plus all of my friends are about to graduate so that doesn't help...

Anyway, I was happy that Rory said no to Logan's proposal but was disappointed in the way he took it. A hug would've been nice!

I also LOVED Richard and Emily's song and the way Emily was fixated on Logan's proposal and Richard wanted Lorelai to relax and taken in Rory's grad.

One episode left, I'm sure that one will make me cry even more. (I cried during the last episode of Boy Meets World, so I'm sure there will be waterworks next Tuesday)

I don't tend to watch the DWTS results show, mostly because it's boring and the musical guests are lame. However I did read the recap on www.televisionwithoutpity.com which is a wonderful website for TV junkies like me. I was quite surprised that Joey was in the Bottom 2 w/ Billy Ray Cyrus, but since everyone knew who was going home no matter what it didn't really matter.

As long as Apollo and Julianne are in the finals, I'm a happy camper. Vote for the a www.abc.com.

(On a side note, I'm so excited for National Bingo Night on ABC starting May 18. Starting this Friday you can print out bingo cards for it and you can play as many as you want from home!)

No comments: