Saturday, May 12, 2007

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...

by friends, I mean The Graduate, and my enemies I mean Kal. ;-)



Right now I'm in Berkeley, home of the golden bears, for graduation #1. This one is for my best friend, who is Pi Beta Kappa and is graduating with an honors degree in English. Tonight her parents are taking her and her friends to a fancy dinner, and tomorrow is her graduation.

Stay tuned for pictures!

Earlier today I was running errands in Menlo Park, First I got a pedicure, then my hair cut, THEN I went to Stanford for the Pac-10 Track Championships. My lil sis, Melis, threw Shot Put. It was super fun to watch her throw, and the weather was beautiful :-)

Anyway, off to the party! ~C

1 comment:

Adelyn said...

I finally made it over to your blog! It's cute how you Stanfurd guys spell it Kal :) I guess the point is were both so intellectual going to these schools that mispelling the name is the ultimate offense? :) Oh the things thought up in rivalries!

I'm so glad you came up and got to be here for my graduation!!