Monday, May 14, 2007

Around....for now?

Water Count: 4

I'm starting a daily water count, because it's good for you. The number denotes the number of bottles I've had to date. Goal is 6-8 per day. Wish me and my bladder luck =)

I just got back last night at 9 PM from Berkeley. It was super fun and I'm go glad I was there to watch my friend graduate. The ceremony was really nice, I got a pretty good tan all things considered, and I'm borrowing her papasan chair for the next month and a half (yay!).

Right now my major personal concern is what to do w/ my weekend. The camp that I'm working at this summer has a staff retreat this weekend. My parents have offered to fly me home for it so I can attend, but I'm not sure whether I want to spend another weekend out of town. I feel like all I've been doing lately is traveling or hosting guests. Plus, there are some people at Stanford I want to hang out with before the year ends and most of them graduate.

So, in a nutshell, I'm not sure what to do.

Haven't catched DH & B&S yet, so I'll post my thoughts when I do. Meanwhile, if you watch DWTS, vote! Especially for Apolo & Julianne, b/c I love them.

Happy Monday!

~C

1 comment:

Nick said...

What ever you do, don't hold that water in!!