Monday, March 12, 2007


Yeah I know, it's been awhile, so sue me.

Exciting news from Sunday.....
We're IN!


11th Seeded Stanford Cardinal plays 6th Seed Louisville Cardinals in the First Round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament


Thursday, 9:40 AM PST CBS

(Which means I'll be going into work late that day)


Unfortunately, it's practically a home game for Louisville so we're at a major disadvantage. However Stanford is the only team that beat UVA at home so if anyone can pull it off, this team can. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!



Other than rooting for my team, I'm working on filling out my brackets for the various pools I'll be entering (Facebook, si.com, espn.com, etc.) I'm nervous about those 8-9 games, but with 6 Pac-10 teams in the tourney, I think I've got a handle on a lot of the bracket. But if you have any good advice or information on teams/matchups, please let me know!



Tonight will be a late night at work, partly because I got here late and mostly because there are some major deadlines this week.

No comments: